Tuesday 7 January 2014

Jonathan’s Christmas

I hope you all had a good Christmas and that 2014 will be kind to you.

As you know this blog was started because so many of Jonathan’s fans do not use Facebook.  The photos below were taken from his own Facebook page and I’ve copied his text too.  Enjoy!


As many of you know I have received some amazing and thoughtful things from you all and I appreciate it so very much. I wanted to share this with you all as I know it took a great deal of time and hard work to produce and I love it! (I think my Mum loves it even more, can't think why?? LOL) Thank you to Linda Henson 


This is a blanket and Linda worked on it for months. Beautiful.




A funny picture I posted on twitter earlier, I hope it makes you smile - this is the eldest of our 3 cats and she is about 16! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pussy cat, lovely owners.

JonathanFan said...

I’m not over fond of cats Jane, but I have to admit I do like this photo.